Securing the Future with Extended Warranties
Treat yourself to a comfortable home and peace of mind with extended warranties
At Bryant, we're not only known for our solid products and systems, we're also known for a history of reliability, durability and performance you can count on. We're so confident in our heating and cooling products and our experience that we offer several extended warranty programs to make your investment even more worry-free.
In addition to the standard 1-year Bryant factory parts and labor warranty, you can now extend the parts and labor coverage and/or parts-only coverage for years of custom-made indoor comfort. That means, depending on the program you choose, if you have any problem with your system, Bryant will provide a replacement part and/or cover the labor charges at no cost to you. Extended warranties offer many additional advantages, including:
- Unexpected repair bills will be kept to a minimum.
- Improved home value through warranty transferability (as long as the equipment remains in its original configuration at its original installation site).
- Assurance that any necessary repair work will be performed by a local service technician experienced with Bryant products.
- Original parts will be replaced only with genuine Bryant parts.
With several different options to choose from, your Bryant partner will customize your warranty program. Ask your local Bryant dealer for details about any of the following programs:
Parts & Labor
- 2nd through 10th Year Parts & Labor*
- 2nd through 5th Year Parts & Labor*
- 2nd through 10th Year Compressor*
- 2nd through 5th Year Compressor*
- 2nd through 10th Year Parts Only*
- 2nd through 5th Year Parts Only*
- 6th through 10th Year Compressor Parts Only
- 20 Year Heat Exchanger Parts Only
Remember that routine maintenance–such as cleaning and/or changing the air filters and keeping indoor and outdoor coils clean–will ensure you get the most out of your Bryant system during the warranty period and beyond.